• Auto Renewal of Consent to Operate for Green category of industries in HPOCMMS.
• Online module for Authorization under Bio-Medical Waste, SWM and Battery Rules.
• Online module for Water, Air, Hazardous and Solid Waste samples inegrated in HPOCMMS
• Consent orders are being provided with QR Code & digital signature after approval.
• Standard Operating Procedures implemented in HPOCMMS in terms of Documentation.
HPSPCB has launched a Pollution Abating Plant Abhiyan (PAPA) under which 4 lakhs plants shall be planted at 8 locations in Himachal Pradesh. These locations are Baddi, Nalagarh, Parwanoo, Kala Amb, Paonta Sahib, Damtal, Sundernagar and Una.
Plastic pollution is one of the most important environmental problems that we are facing today. H.P. State Pollution Control Board taken initiative to beat the plastic pollution by providing Jute Bags instead of Plastic bags.
Air is essential for all humans, flora and fauna and other organisms. Its importance can be estimated by the fact that humans can survive without food and water for a few days, but without the air it is impossible to survive.
Medical waste is usually generated in hospitals, clinics, blood banks, or other such health or medical related facilities. If they are not properly handled, they may ultimately run high risks of infections and may become hazards.
Hazardous wastes are generated primarily by chemical production, manufacturing, and other industrial activities. They may cause damage during inadequate storage, transportation, treatment, or disposal operations.
If you don’t need a thing, donate it so someone else can use it. A few stores have a buy-back program. Before you purchase a new gadget at a store, ask the store if they’ll buy back your old camera, laptop, or any other electronic.
Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.Plantation Guide